Thursday, February 21, 2013

Faith Fridays - How to Wake Up for Fajr by Dr Jeffrey Lang

This video reminded me of this quote that Imam Suhaib Webb posted a few months ago:

"Don't tell me you're ready to do anything for Islam when you can't even bench press the blanket for Fajr (the prayer at pre-dawn)."
Coincidentally I watched this video after I got back from the gym and it reminded me of where I stood with my prayers and where I really want to be.

In any case, it is 5 minutes of your time and I guarantee you will enjoy. Whether you pray or don't pray, miss some or make them all, concentrate or can't wait to get them over with. This video will make you smile and laugh and realise that yes, it's tough and everyone has trouble.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes